Prices are tax included
You can contact us for more info at:
Tel: 00 800 128 266 Free-Toll number (only from landline)
Tel: +41 43 50 800 21 International Call Rate (Swiss)
You can purchase our products:
a) Online 24h
b) By phone at +41 43 50 800 21 from 09.00 to 17.00
At this moment the blog is available only on Greek.
The orders are shipped the following day, once are placed on the website. The delivery usually arrives in 24/48 hours, depending on the destination address.
You might be charged is about 2€ below 80€ of purchase. Above 80€ of purchase the shipping cost is free.
We use different couriers and we cannot send you a tracking link. However, you can call us to know the state of your delivery and we can give you the information you need.
The payment methods accepted for international orders are PayPal and Credit Cards, Checkout and Cash on Delivery, this last one only if specifically required. Cash on Delivery costs 5€ more.
No, someone needs to sign to receive the parcel from the courier. You can however collect your parcel at the courier's storage.
It is a code formed by numbers and/or letters which gives you discounts on your purchases on this website.
A Voucher Code is give for special promotions or occasion.
If you have accrued some rewards you can convert them into vouchers as follows:
1. Login in to your Account
2. Press “Your Account” on the top right of the website
3. Click on “My rewards account”
4. Click the orange button “Transform my rewards into vouchers”
5. Once you convert a Voucher you need to use it within 60 days otherwise it expires.
2. Click on “My vouchers”
1. Insert the desired products into the Cart
2. Click on “Check Out” or "Cart"
3. Insert you Voucher or click on the Voucher appearing automatically underneath and click “Add”
4. The system will automatically update the total price including the discount
5. Complete your purchase normally
All our products are based on the newest researches in the field of health and nutrition. In particular our supplements are the first to be based on metabolomic studies.